In this course you will get an overview of worldwide pharmacovigilance standards. Here we also talk about the main goals of pharmacovigilance in clinical research. In addition, we will shed the light on various ways how one can ensure the safest use of a drug and its compliance with the legal requirements on pharmacovigilance. Upon completing a course, you will take a final test to receive a digital certificate that can be printed.
The Pharmacovigilance System in Europe – Chinese
- Course Type: Video Lessons
- Language: Chinese, English
- Level: Beginner
- Session: 2022
- Time: 0 - 1 Hour
Exam and Certifications
- Final Quiz – Pharmacovigilance Pre and Post Market Experience
- Course evaluation survey
What I will learn?
We will cover an overview of the world of pharmacovigilance, and we will focus on the main activities to be carried out in this area, as well as examine the purpose of pharmacovigilance in clinical research to determine whether the benefits outweigh the risks; with the ultimate aim of ensuring the safest use of a drug and to comply with the legal requirements on pharmacovigilance.
Skills I will gain
- Analyze why Pharmacovigilance is necessary to clinical research
- Review what is necessary for safe data management through out clinical trials of drugs
- Cover correct reporting and management procedures
- Examine proper PSUR elaboration and submission
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.