This recorded lecture, given by Charisse Green, Global Quality Expert, will help you discover the monitoring essential guidelines for medical devices in the US. She brings to you her professional perspective which stems from her extensive background as an FDA inspector.
Monitoring for Medical Devices in the US Essential FDA Guidelines
- Course Type: Webinar Replay
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
- Session: year 2020
- Time: 0 - 1 Hour
|MONITORING FOR MEDICAL DEVICES IN THE US||00:05:00|
Exam and Certifications
- Final Test – Monitoring for Medical Devices in the US Essential FDA Guidelines
What I will learn?
The digitization in healthcare. This includes the role of electronic clinical trial data and electronic source documents to enhance clinical trial conduct and data integrity using risk based approach guidance’s.
Skills I will gain
- Digitization Across Healthcare
- Risk Based Approach To Monitoring
- COVID-19 And Clinical Trials
- FDA Guidance for Industry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.