This lecture describes the key changes regarding post market surveillance and what companies should do to meet their new obligations. After the course you can take a final test to receive your certification. Enjoy!
IVDR ISO 20916:2019
- Course Type: Video Lessons
- Language: English
- Level: Beginner
- Session: year 2020
- Time: 0 - 1 Hour
|What is ISO 20916:2019||00:00:55|
|Scope and Normative References||00:01:05|
|Terms, Definitions, and Ethical Considerations||00:01:51|
|Clinical Performance Studies: Planning, Conduct & Close-out||00:07:35|
Exam and Certifications
- Final Test – ISO 20916:2019
What I will learn?
This course will will guide you through ISO 20916 standard. You will learn it’s main topics and definitions. We will give you an overview of ethical principles and we will describe planning, conduct and close-out of clinical performance studies.
Skills I will gain
- Discover ISO 20916:2019
- Explore the main principles of ISO 20916:2019
- Learn how to ensure the conduct required for clinical performance studies
- Comprehend and apply the requirements of ISO 20196:2019 to In Vitro diagnostic medical device clinical studies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.