- Introduction & Topics (00:00:37)
- Why Clinical Trials? (00:00:28)
- What is GCP? (00:01:42)
- Monitoring GCP Compliance (00:01:23)
- Essential Regulations (00:01:20)
- Drugs and Medical Devices (00:05:53)
- How Meditrial Can Help You (00:00:22)
Good Clinical Practice for Drugs and Medical Devices
This lecture describes covers the basic concepts that are important to understand in clinical research for different medical products.
After the course you can take a final test to receive your certification. Enjoy!
Why take this course
This Meditrial Video Course is designed to help gain an understanding of Good Clinical Practice in clinical trials for medical devices and medicinal products. You will learn the essential concepts that are applied in clinical research for different medical products.
What I will learn
- Good clinical practice (GCP)
- Clinical monitoring
- GCP compliance
- Essential regulations
Skills I will gain
- Learn the importance of clinical trials
- Understand good clinical practice
- Discover what clinical monitoring is to ensure GCP compliance
- Explore the essential regulations and the main differences between drugs and medical devices
- Final Test – Good Clinical Practice for Drugs and Medical Devices
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.