- MONITORING FOR MEDICAL DEVICES IN THE US (00:05:00)
Monitoring for Medical Devices in the US Essential FDA Guidelines
This recorded lecture, given by Charisse Green, Global Quality Expert, will help you discover the monitoring essential guidelines for medical devices in the US. She brings to you her professional perspective which stems from her extensive background as an FDA inspector.
Why take this course
It is important to understand the fundamental concepts of global quality for medical devices and clinical trials. Charisse Green brings to you her professional perspective which stems from her extensive background as an FDA inspector.
What I will learn
The digitization in healthcare. This includes the role of electronic clinical trial data and electronic source documents to enhance clinical trial conduct and data integrity using risk based approach guidances.
Skills I will gain
- Digitization Across Healthcare
- Risk Based Approach To Monitoring
- COVID-19 And Clinical Trials
- FDA Guidance for Industry
- Final Test – Monitoring for Medical Devices in the US Essential FDA Guidelines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.