- Regulatory Information & Submission Preparation (00:05:09)
- Predicate Devices (00:03:05)
- How do I find a Predicate Device? (00:03:24)
- Choosing a Predicate Device that fits best (00:15:21)
- NSE – Not Substantially Equivalent (00.03.09)
- Sample of 510(K) Summary (00:01:08)
How to Find and Effectively Use Predicate Devices
In this Meditrial Video Course you will learn about critical decision points in the decision-making process FDA uses to determine substantial equivalence.
Welcome to the HOW TO FIND AND EFFECTIVELY USE PREDICATE DEVICES training.
In this training you will learn about critical decision points in the decision-making process FDA uses to determine substantial equivalence.
After the course, you can take a brief test to receive the certification. Enjoy!
- Final Test
- Course evaluation survey
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.