- Introduction (00:01:45)
- The Main Actors (00:06:29)
- Other Personal Duties (00:02:08)
- MDD vs MDR (00:03:08)
- Conclusion (00:00:47)
MDR THE ACTORS: SPONSOR, INVESTIGATOR & SUBJECT
This course presents an overview of the “actors” within the scope of the new MDR, namely the sponsors, investigators, and subjects. Learn all you need to know about how these “actors” play a significant role within the new MDR.
After the course, you can take a brief test to receive your certification. Enjoy!
Why take this course
This Meditrial Video Course By Monique Latourette is designed to help you discover the actors within the new MDR: Sponsor, Investigator, and Subject and understand their respective roles and duties within clinical trials.
What I will learn
This course will highlight each and every aspect you need to learn about the MDR definitions of the actors of clinical trials and MDR provisions regarding their duties and responsibilities under the new regulation.
Skills I will gain
- Understand the definitions of actors of the clinical investigations
- Explore their essential duties and responsibilities within clinical investigations
- Discover the facilities for clinical investigations
- Final Test – MDR The Actors: Sponsor, Investigator & Subject
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.