- Introduction (00:01:55)
- Definitions and Classifications (00:03:41)
- Trials of Clinical Trials (00:03:12)
- Exceptions (00:02:41)
- MDD vs MDR (00:06:05)
- Conclusion (00:00:46)
MDR NEW DEFINITIONS AND TYPES OF TRIALS
Learn the new definitions and types of trials contained in the MDR, understand when investigations are not required and much more.
Why take this course
This course presents an overview of the “actors” within the scope of the new MDR, namely the sponsors, investigators, and subjects. Learn all you need to know about how these “actors” play a significant role within the new MDR.
What I will learn
This course will highlight each and every aspect you need to learn about the new Medical Decive Classification adopted by the European Parliament and Europeaon and discorver the different types of clinical investigations.
Skills I will gain
- Understand the classification of medical devices and the relevant M-D-R definitions
- Discover different types and purposes for clinical investigation
- Explore relevant M-D-R provisions
- Final Test – MDR New Definitions and Types of Trials
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.